Blam as Iron Man and Captain America
Or maybe just going to Comic-con.
This would be for Blam week, day 5 “Crossovers”, but I finished it early so…there it is.
Warning for goobers and badly drawn iron man suits.
AARON PAUL JUST POSTED THIS ON TWITTER AND I’M SHITTING
If you find any mistakes please send me an ask and I’ll fix it immediately! This is my first time drawing a comic. Hope you like it.
Well this is what I spent almost a week on, nearly without breaks. The idea is that Hans killed Elsa near the end and Anna had to run away with Kristoff to save herself. Despite what Hans thought, killing Elsa wouldn’t remove the winter, and so he started looking for Anna when he saw she was gone. He didn’t expect Anna, who had been toughened by the merciless wilderness of Arendelle, to be ready for when he finally did find her.
Thanks to the brilliant Gingerhaole for feeding my brain with such a wonderful au idea, and actually bringing me to make this reality, and thanks to everyone who kept me company in my livestreams. You make my world go round, guys!
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
im pretty sure the person made the picture as a joke just to get a reaction and you guys really supplied them with one hell of one omg bless it
things literally everyone, regardless of gender, looks good in:
- lacy lingerie
- long dramatic coats
If youre happy that Lindsay’s desk is now going to be in the Achievement Hunter office like everyone else’s and you are going to laugh in the face of people who dont want her there and you know it clap your hands.
WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT FUCK, MARRY, KILL WHEN THEY COULD CALL IT BED, WED, BEHEAD
Or, as King Henry VIII likes to call it, a productive evening.
P/s: Stay hardcore, Frau! XOXO
my favorite part of conventions
i have actually been laughing at this for 900 years
I don’t know if anyone remembers this picture from right after Tangled Ever After came out of Rapunzel and Flynn’s beauuuuuuuutiful rings:
Welllllllll, I got married about six weeks ago and here are our rings!
Yes, that’s right, we found a jeweler willing to make the Tangled rings for us.